Introducing me..

Assalamu'alaikumm..

Hi..

My name Is Irna Dewi Anggraini or Irna Shahram (after marriage) .. LOL .. :)
I was married (of course I have said earlier), on January 23, 2010 .. I have not worked permanently .. so, the most interesting activity for me was doing the blog, helping on Even Organizer, and eat .. lol ..
why I created the blog "Dewi Neelam"? I do not understand why ..but my interest in the Islamic world, women and nature, encouraged me to make this blog ..Hopefully, information, experience and passion can be entertainment and inspiration for my friends ..
Amin, Amin, InsyaALLAH..
I am a newcomer on this blog site .. so, still very newbie ..
There are still many deficiencies in my blog ..I hope all my friends can give some advice and suggestions via comment or by sharing the information .. :)
I really appreciate it.. Very Much!

Thank you guys ..

Enjoy..
Salaamm..

 


Love,
---- Irna ----