Me and Muthia

Assalamualaikum Ladies..

Do you remember my last post about behrooz top?
This is another story about it.. :D
Maybe we can call it Part 2 of behrooz.. hehehe..
 But, this time its just me and my besties Muthia.. 
 



I really like what she wore that thay..
I want it so bad..
 (>0<)#






Muthia is wearing Jumpsuit and Asymmetric shirt by Mainland Heritage..
We both wearing Mainland heritage wardrobe that thay.. :) hihihi..
The Jumpsuit called Fayola Jumpsuit, and the shirt called Adora shirt..


Look at her hijab, really cool right?
actually, its 2 combinations, the grey 1 is cotton shawl that connet to her jumpsuit ( Fayola Jumpsiut by Mainland Heritage ) and the purple 1 is verry beautiful silky shawl by Kaffah.



My silly face.. hahaha.. :D

Just review Muthia's Blog : www.Muthia8.blogspot.com
And As usually if you want to get those wardrobe you can get it on www.hijup.com
Photos by Siti Juwariah

Oke ladies.. thats all i got to share with you.. :)
Have a nice day.. :D

Wassalamualaikum..

Love,
Irna