ONE GORGEOUS DAY

Hi, Everyone! how was your day ? hope it's pretty amazing. Another post of a gorgeous day in the city. I was just enjoying the day outside the house. I decided not to bring anything heavy with me, just a mini hand bag ( I love mini hand bags! ) , no huge camera ( whoop! release ), dress up a lil bit but still keep it simple babe ( hashtag koolkid haha ), feelin' fabulous ( in the mood for skirt and monochrome! yash! ), and put my white sneakers on ( uh yeah laff, keep it comfortable ).

 I wanted to snap around, but since I didn't bring my fat camera, I tried to capture some moments in this gorgeous day with just my phone camera. because why not. At first I'd like to only keep 'em in my phone. just in case later I miss one bright sunny day like this. To be honest I don't really trust Phone camera for blogging stuffs. Altho, I know the quality of phone camera nowadays is already super good however I don't feel satisfy. Well I don't know, probably I should give it a chance..


IMG_3646
IMG_3645
So here they are, some grids of that one gorgeous day I made. What do you think ? Is it blog - worth ? Well, after seeing the result I can say, it's not that bad after all. and by making it into grids ,  they looks more like telling a story and made it somekind of more interesting.. and It's a lot easier for me cause I just need to edit them on my phone's app. haha. but I have to say.... capturing it with that huge camera you got a lot better result and for me personally I'd feel  more satisfy, especially for the outfit shoots.. haha but for just a simple snapping around shoots like this, phone camera did it pretty good.

See you in the next post, xoxo