THE LITTLE MALDIVES


Back with another post, so Hi everyone! :) I was in Doha for a week to attend "Heya", The Biggest Modest Fashion Exhibition in Qatar and had a wonderful time during the event, being able to meet new friends with different cultures, be in the first row to watch amazing fashion shows and exhibition from designers around the globe, interesting presentation and so many other activities at Heya, I even walk at the catwalk and do a lil talkshow with the other bloggers. I feel so honoured and blessed to experience all of this with All of the lovely ladies I met, you know who you are. I miss you all so much xo


Here are some photos I took in Banana Island , a lil Maldives in Doha, they said. Well, I myself have never been to Maldives yet but I can tell you Banana Island, is yes beautiful. I enjoyed being there so much with the ladies. Banana Island is a small island off of Qatar, you need to take around 30 minutes boat ride from the Doha coast. It's like a little paradise where you can enjoy the beautiful scenery and find hotels, good services, pools , restaurants and other fancy things. We did want to spend more time at the Banana Island but we got to be in 'Heya' at night. We did our lunch at Q Lounge which has the most beautiful view of the ocean from the outdoor dining deck and delicious meal, for sure. Blogger bussiness.. take your camera, find a spot and do your thang! it was a sunny day in Doha, you can see the clear beautiful sky. Well, I love it here!



Let me do the dance! dance! :P

A wonderful day spent with wonderful people. I miss everyone, the place and everything. I wish to come back one day. See you in the next post, blogwalker!